Asia-Pacific countries are interested in large scale smart city initiatives to boost welfare, make transport hubs more efficient, and realize greater resilience. Topics for discussion will include:
- Which Smart City applications will secure the most traction in Asia?
- Integrated Transport? Smart Buildings? Digital Twin Applications? Smart Lighting/Street Lights? Green City & Refuse Management? Smart Security/AI-based CCTV?
- Have the Market Opportunity for Smart City applications finally matured?
- Which connectivity solutions fit which smart city applications?
- Io NB-IOT? LTE M2M? Sigfox? LORA?
- A smart city application without proper software/application development will fail. What are the technical, security and UI requirements?
- Government subsidized? Public/Private Partnerships? End user?
Vice President, Asia-Pacific & Advisory Services
|Lian Jye Su
Sales Director APAC & Marketing Director
CEO & Co-Founder
Global General Manager of New IOT Markets, Smart Cities and Intelligent Transportation