Demand for government-issued mobile identities continues to accelerate at a considerable pace. A focus on service enablement and access via digitization is now considered of fundamental market importance as governments aggressively look toward the mobile form factor in order to execute on their digitization strategies.
With the tipping point within the mobile identities market now fast approaching, it’s critical that ecosystem players, governments, and service providers alike understand what lies ahead.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Insights on the latest mobile identity market trends
- The role and importance of trust
- Examples of digital ID program challenges
- Winning strategies and lessons learned from a real-life mobile identities deployment
- Q&A opportunity with industry experts