In this 30-minute webinar, ABI Research senior AI/ML analyst, Reece Hayden, and industry analyst, James Iversen, discuss generative AI and its potentially transformative impact on manufacturing.
Reece and James will discuss impactful generative AI trends, current and expected manufacturing use cases, as well as potential pitfalls that the sector will want to avoid. They offer their perspective on the following key questions:
- Can open-source progress settle generative AI concerns?
- Will generative AI be deployed at the edge?
- What are generative AI’s manufacturing use cases, and which will be the big revenue creators?
- What are the merits of an AI partnership vs. going alone for manufacturing software providers?
- What strategies should underline generative AI deployment?