This webinar will discuss the substantial supply chain challenges introduced by the COVID-19 vaccine and provide strategies for addressing these challenges proactively, including by selecting the right technologies.
Topics for discussion include:
- Where the digital thread meets the supply chain and cold chain
- The Industry 4.0 technologies that have been deployed to manufacture the vaccine (e.g., MES,MOM, and QA automation)
- The importance of compliance and traceability going forward
- Transport challenges, from sufficiently enabled vehicles to drivers to monitoring tags that may need to be exchanged at delivery
- Largely unaddressed reverse logistics, including specialized containers, tags and possible medical waste